Saturday, July 6, 2013

I'm back !

   I've been out for so long( for precisely one month!!!) that I almost forgot how to type. I've been busy with my exams and some other staff that kept me from doing whatever I wanted( posting on my blog about which I hope you did not forget completely).

   The saddest thing in my opinion is that I was not able to keep up with all the Fashion news, though I've tried... At least I've read all the e-mails coming from Vogue, I've watched the E! News and Fashion Police and I had the decency to buy magazines( ELLE, Marie Claire, Beau Monde, Cosmo...). Annnnd I've watched some Sex and the City episodes in the evenings in which I was exhausted enough that all I could do was hearing that cute soundtrack and admiring Carrie's pieces of clothing( I came to the conclusion that she had not the best taste in Fashion... at least not in combining things... if Patricia Field was also the actress, not just the stylist, things would have been better I guess... or not, Sarah Jessica Parker is the perfect Carrie...). Unfortunately I could not read all my favourite blogs or websites... I hope I didn't lose too much...
  
   But now my recovery is almost complete. I'm back! And I have some ideas that I really hope you will like.

   The truth is that now, that I actually got to confess all these, I realize that things have not been so bad for me... As the famous song says, " With a little help from my friends" and my mom, I managed to stay close to Fashion by purchasing some stuff that I would like to share with you :)

  






   Please feel free to comment on anything you want.

   Aw, and today I boght the July issue of ELLE Romania and I've noticed that my letter is in it :D



   See you soon,
   Kisses, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment