Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fab. by Andrada Gache

   I am so glad to present you a beautiful and sophisticated jewelry line called Fab. by my beloved friend, Andrada.


  

   I am so enthusiast that she made it in this industry! She is so young and fresh, but she is extremely talented and confidant and she definitely knows what she is doing!

   These are from her first collection:


 









   This necklace below is from her latest collection:


 
 
   Her jewelry is now available in stores, if you are interested in any of them, please let me know.
   This is her official Facebook page, you can find more here:

   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fab-by-Andrada-Gache/341906499244453

   I hope you'll come to love her necklaces as much as I do!

   Stay Fab. !
   See you soon,
   Love, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment