Friday, May 10, 2013

Nicole Richie at the 2013 MET Gala

      Today I took a closer look to some photos of Nicole Richie on the red carpet of the MET Gala. I must say that I'm impressed. Nicole Richie has been my style icon since I was 13 or 14 and she has never let me down ever since. Rachel Zoe was the one who " saved" her after her major weight loss and what I most like about her is that she has learned a lot from her tutor and sometimes she even overtook Rachel.

   For the MET Gala red-carpet, Nicole wore a Topshop Unique dress, Dana Rebecca Designs earrings, a vintage Francesca Pepe ring and a House of Harlow 1960 clutch. Her makeup was impecable and her hair is surprisingly stylish and it suits her really well.

    I feel sorry I didn't include her on my Best Dressed list from the first time, but I guess it is better later than never. The fact that her look stuck into my mind and made me look over and over again at the photos shows how well she managed to be intriguing, attractive and unique. In one word, Nicole Richie was STUNNING.

    What do you think of Nicole Richie's look? Hot or Not?






No comments:

Post a Comment